Saturday, July 30, 2011

Penny Pinching Across the United States

The Search for Penny Pinchers
Across the United States!!!!

My sister recently returned from visiting family in San Diego, CA and told me how she had wished she had known of a site such as the Family Penny Pincher for people in the southern California area while she was there on vacation.  They were looking for fun, family oriented activities that were inexpensive to keep the kids busy.
 
In addition, we recently found out that we will be taking a family vacation in August to Williamsburg, VA.  My husband told me that this was just a vacation to get away and not to spend a lot of money. So, I am under strict orders to find free and nearly free activities for the family while we will be away.
 
So, these two events gave me the idea to put together a resource page on the Family Penny Pincher blog of fellow penny pinchers who list events and activities in their state geared towards families. It is my hope to have sites for all 50 states!  
 
Yup, that is a big undertaking and I am asking for your help! If you know of any folks across the US who are penny pinchers with websites, please email me at familypennypincher@gmail.com with the site's URL address. I would love to put together this resource but I will need the help of my followers. 
 
I have started listing sites for the states beginning with the letter A.....do you know which states they are? Check out the link at the top of the page to find out!

Thanks for your help!
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...